Just a reminder to all parents that this Summer Course is for fun and is not an elite school. We are an inclusive school and welcome all abilities.
Tues 2nd August - Thurs 4th August 2022
Tues 16th August - Thurs 18th August 2022
10am - 4pm
St Christopher School
Please read and follow the rules and guidelines carefully.
1) Parking is at Barrington Road or Muddy Lane and go through the gate at the bottom of the road.
2) Signing in will be in front of the pavilion and details of which group your child is in.
3) Please ensure that your child has a packed lunch, at least 1 litre of drink (Non-fizzy), waterproof jacket, sun cream and a hat.
4) Any epipens/inhalers must be placed on top of bag and coach informed.
5) All players must wear shin pads and bring football boots/trainers.
6) At the end of the week there will be a whole group awards presentation. Each player will receive a trophy.
7) At the end of the day all equipment will be washed down, ready for the next day.
BUT most of all come down and have lots of fun!!!