Just a reminder to all parents that this Easter Course is for fun and is not an elite school. We are an inclusive school and welcome all abilities.
Tues 11th April - Thurs 13th April 2023
10am - 4pm
St Christopher School
To book either email and Bank Transfer payment.
Details available to download on the Booking Form at the bottom of this page.
Book through Eventbrite https://jw19easter2023.eventbrite.co.uk
Booking Fee applies through Eventbrite.
Please read and follow the rules and guidelines carefully.
1. Parking is in Muddy Lane and go through the gate at the bottom of the road or Barrington Road Car Park.
2. Signing in will be in front of the pavilion and details of which group your child is in. If you have a query regarding their group, please speak to Paul and we can make changes if necessary.
3. If you have only booked for two days, please confirm the days when you register with your coach.
4. Please ensure that your child has a packed lunch, at least 1 litre of drink (Non-fizzy), waterproof jacket, sun cream and a hat.
5. Any epipens/inhalers must be placed on top of bag and coach informed.
6. All players must wear shin pads and bring football boots/trainers.
7. At the end of the week there will be a whole group awards presentation. Each player will receive a trophy and all parents are welcome.
8. At the end of the day all equipment will be washed down, ready for the next day.
BUT most of all come down and have lots of fun!!!
It would also be great if you could like/follow our facebook page as we put regular updates on there. @grassrootssoccerletchworth